3 - 8 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop our core web application using .NET Core exposing APIs for internal
and external clients.
- Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale.
- Establish processes and best practices around development standards.
- Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product
- Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems.
Key Requirements for this Role:
- 4+ years experience in software development.
- Experience building enterprise-grade web application in a AGILEenvironment, using C# /
.NET Core 2.0
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Extensive experience building Web APIs.
- Experience working with SQL Server, MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Proponent of continuous integration, unit testing and automation
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|About Company||the leading source of data and intelligence for the Investment industry. Headquartered in London and with 8 global offices, our products and services are utilized by more than 60,000 professionals located in over 90 countries.|