4 - 9 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Design and develop our core web application using .NET Core exposing APIs for internal
and external clients.
● Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale.
● Establish processes and best practices around development standards.
● Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product
● Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems.
Key Requirements for this Role:
● 5+ years experience in software development.
● Experience building enterprise-grade web application in a AGILE environment, using C# /
.NET Core 2.0
● Strong knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
● Extensive experience building Web APIs.
● Experience working with SQL Server, MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
● Proponent of continuous integration, unit testing and automation
● Good to have: knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), good understanding of Web
Standards, EventStore, OWASP security principles and data encryption/security.
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||4 - 9 Years|
|About Company||the leading source of data and intelligence for the Investment industry. Headquartered in London and with 8 global offices, our products and services are utilized by more than 60,000 professionals located in over 90 countries.|
|Address||Talent Zone Consultant, Sampige Road|