• Key responsibility of Technical Architect is to ensure that product design addresses user
requirements. In addition to being a mechanical domain expert, should be able to
design complex systems that involve diverse technical domains.
• Technical direction of the project and product, anticipating requirements and having
strategies and plans in place
• Stay open for changes and that these changes can be implemented in a technically
excellent and cost-effective way.
• Drive attention to detail and critical thinking to map product requirements and facilitate
deep product integration
• Identify the most suitable technology and framework
• Ensure product has the following aspects - Manufacturability, Quality, Reliability,
Robustness, Performance, Scalability, Compatibility, Internationalization, Branding,
• Mentor a highly motivated young engineering team, which proved high innovation-
ability bringing disruptive products into the market
• Generating acceptance test requirements that can be backtracked to high level product
requirements and keeping them current
• Breaking down high level requirements into modules that can be worked on by a
engineer or team of engineers in a way that the module can be brought up and tested
• Build/buy decisions and Delivery focus
• Making sure team shares, understands and owns the product vision, will include
concept sketches and modelling
• Create technical vision that understand the scope and timeline of the project
• Health of the teamwork and positive customer relationship
• Recommend tools and infrastructure, new technologies and competencies , thought
• Development of internal standards and develop TA`s
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S in Mechatronics or Mechanical or related fields
• 9+ years of Hands on Experience in design and development of automated units with
complex moving parts
• Awareness of Product Development Lifecycle from customer requirement to qualified
product in least necessary time.
• Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills combined with creativity and
• Broad range of exposure in product design and manufacturing
• Ability to solve complex Technical problems.
• Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
• Should have good exposure of different manufacturing processes, like fabrication,
machining, casting, forging, molding, extrusion etc., and should have good understanding
of DFM principles.
• Should have worked on different varieties of materials like different grades of steel,
aluminium and plastics.
• Should be able to understand and interpret CAE analysis results and should also be able
to define the boundary conditions and constraints required for FEA analysis of design.
• Should be able to suggest proper testing methods/procedure for the design.
• Should be able to review design calculations for correctness, accuracy and simplicity.
5 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
|Salary||20 Lac To 30 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Mobile Technologies|
|Key Skills||Technical Architect -Mechanical|
Talent Zone Consultant
|About Company||Talent Zone Consultant|
|Address||Sampige Road, Malleshwaram Bangalore India|