3 - 4 Years
Oracle Forms & Reports: 03 positions, Mumbai, Contract
Job Description for Oracle
1. To manage technical design, development, and testing of the Front office i.e. Point of Sale and/or back office application i.e. Oracle EBS as per the design document from the team leader / reporting manager.
2. To devise detail actual functionality match to technical problems during issue management, enhancement, updates, revision, new requirements.
3. To manage issues generated in the front-office and back-office application with detail Root Cause Analysis.
4. Documentation as per the SDLC for Front Office and Back Office Applications.
1. Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related Subject
2. Must have knowledge of Oracle Forms & Reports 10g or 11g / Oracle EBS , API
3. Must have knowledge of Oracle PL-SQL (Writing Stored Procedure, Packages, User Defined Function, etc.)
4. Must have experience of minimum 3-4 years.
5. Knowledge on the tuning the query or clear concepts on the “SQL Explain Plan” would be added to the advantage.
6. Certification on the Oracle Forms & Reports would be added to the advantage.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||3 - 4 Years|
Talent Zone Consultant
|About Company||Talent Zone Consultant|