Posted by Admin on February, 08, 2017
A kind note from Team TZC.
Recently we have noticed in many schools kids find themselves in a fear situations.
Probably as exams are near.
The reason is every parent wants their child to be the highest scorer.
The more we expect the more may be the fear increases.
We have few of notes to each parent.
1. The scores in the exams can newer define your kids IQ.
2. One exam can never be a final destination for their career.
3. If child does take good marks that’s really great.
If they doesn’t it should not ruin their confidence.
4. Make sure we never underestimate their confidence level.
5. Love them unconditionally.
6. There are beautiful examples (personalities) around the world those never came top in the class.
7. Of course it’s our primary goal them to be educated, but it’s not our final goal.
There is a beautiful note from a principal of a reputed school.
Please read share and make everyone aware for the same.
This entry was posted on February, 08, 2017 at 22 : 08 pm and is filed under TZC Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.