• Forming partnerships with senior business stakeholders across businesses to comprehensively
understand their areas of operation; and guiding articulation of business reports and
• Developing and enhancing the BI framework which meets the requirements of various external
& internal stakeholders. Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of BI reports. Interpreting the
insights and recommending actions for consideration by the senior leadership
• Providing requirements and designing inputs, particularly with respect to generation of insights.
Reporting insights as part of the extended team for various functions
• Clearly articulating the challenges/opportunities in business/function that can be supported by
BI and the role BI plays in multi-faceted and multi team projects
• Supporting identification of BI opportunities through a strong understanding of business value
chain and challenges, data availability & quality and partnerships with subject matter experts
• Understanding business governance and control structures & selecting the right analytical
approaches which are consistent with businesses control/governance framework
• Understanding business KPI's, frameworks and drivers for performance
• Contributing to our living knowledgebase of technical documentation, business/data processes
and repository maintenance
• Leveraging & integrating technology to address business requirements
|5 - 11 Years
|20 Lac To 30 Lac P.A.
|Analytic and Business Intelligence
|Other Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma
|Good Communication skill Business Analyst data Analyst
(15)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.