- Whilst Training Will Be Imparted, the Candidate is Expected to Graduate to Independent Function
towards Closing Real Estate Transactions.
- Generating Leads Through Direct Client Sourcing as Well as Through Agents (ipc & Local). Working
towards Increasing the New Business Portfolio in the Company.
- Organizing Client and Broker Meetings for the Reporting Manager.
- Preparing & Issuing Commercial Offers / Commercial Rfps
- Holding Client / Agent Site Visits / Inspections
- Technical Knowledge On Product.
- Cross Department Functioning with Engineering / Holding Client / Property Management Teams / Design Etc
to Achieve Smooth Placement of Clients Into Their Office Premises.
- Holding Negotiations / Counter Offers / Rental Analysis
- Executing Legal Documentation Along with In-house Legal from Heads of Terms / Letter of Intents /
agreements to Lease / Lease Deeds / Letters/ Notices as Required, Registering Documents Etc. / Legal
and Technical Due Diligence of Asset.
- Communicating with Clients
- Preparing Marketing Material / Presentations / Portfolios
- Launch Events Preparation and Participation.
- Assisting Reporting Manager On Real Estate Deals. Profile Summary
-responsible for Monitoring the Project Commercials (revenue and Profitability) for all Projects.
-attend to Audit Related Queries On Projects.
|Experience||7 - 10 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Business Development Executive Sales executive marketing executive|
(15)Content WritingView More