Recruitment Project Management
1. Mapping of MNC companies
2. Work closely with MNC Companies to ensure timely Manpower supply through.
3. Maximize Share of business from new MNC projects and processors through specification
4. Building and maintaining healthy business relations with HRs ensuring maximum satisfaction by achieving delivery & quality norms
5. Updating of leads
Business Development :
1.Coordinate with and assist RM in New Project and market visits
2.Primary and secondary Recruitment through specified projects
3. Increase value-added Recruitment in small projects through specification
4. To achieve Price realization targets
5. Generate leads with potential for prospective new business
6. Devising & effectuating competitive selling programs/strategies
7. Work with cross functional teams -Pricing, Demand Planning, Operations and Customer Service team to achieve organizational wide objectives
Branding & Awareness:
1.To build a brand equity amongst customers by providing timely deliveries & quality Recruitment
2. Ensure availability of optimum quantity of Candidates.
3. Building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements. Ensuring maximum brand visibility and capture optimum market shares.
4. Brand image building and awareness campaigns.
1. Keep track of projects and channel activities
2. Identify new potential projects
3. Keep track of the industry trends and competition
4. Mapping of competitors (Recruitment activities)
|Experience||1 - 12 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Key Skills||Business Development|
(20)Public RelationView More