Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
- Responsible for understanding the architecture and design of components and work in its end-to-end context.
- Develop new enhancements, troubleshoot, and fix customer/QA team raised bugs.
- Work effectively both within a team and cross-functional team to drive identification and resolution of issues efficiently.
- Provide technical mentorship to junior engineers, provide necessary help to teammates.
- Expert in C, C++ programming.
- Working knowledge of IP networking: Switching, Routing, and network standards from layer 1 on up through transport and application layers.
- RTOS experience – Free RTOS, VxWorks, QNX, MQX or any other RTOS.
- Good understanding of Linux (or any) OS internals and device drivers.
- Experienced in Network Protocol development – RSTP, IGMP, IEEE802.1X, SNMP, NTP …etc.
- Passionate about debugging and problem-solving.
- Working knowledge in Software engineering practices, Software Development tools, Agile/Scrum based software development model.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing software for custom ASICs and embedded devices.
- Hands-on experience with Embedded software development IDEs, and hardware debuggers.
- Understanding of Serial Communication protocols like I2C, UART, RS232 …etc.
- Good understanding of Internet Security protocols.
|Experience||6 - 8 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||C Language Ip Networking RTOS Concepts Linux C++|
(16)Content WritingView More