Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Key Responsibilities of the Position :
1) Prepare, Rewrite and Edit Copy to Improve Readability, or Supervise Others Who Do this Work.
2) Read Copy or Proof to Detect and Correct Errors in Spelling, Punctuation, and Syntax
3) Plan the Contents of Publications According to the Publication's Style, Editorial Policy, and Publishing
4) Verify Facts, Dates, and Statistics, Using Standard Reference Sources.
5) Review and Approve Proofs Submitted By Composing Room Prior to Publication Production.
6) Read, Evaluate and Edit Manuscripts or other Materials Submitted for Publication and Confer with Authors
regarding Changes in Content, Style or Organization, or Publication.
7) Make Manuscript Acceptance or Revision Recommendations to the Publisher.
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||B.A, M.A, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||Content writing content development|
(16)Content WritingView More