Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
1) Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability.
2) Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax
3) Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and
4) Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
5) Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and confer with
authors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication.
6) Make manuscript acceptance or revision recommendations to the publisher.
Able to perform edit/proofread
independently and make the work
done by the team members delivery
BA, BSc, MSc. or PhD. especially
English-savvy candidates specialised
in English, Journalism, or Science
Excellent written communication
Ability to structure sentences well.
Experienced required in Language Editing,
Exposure to Review/QC is preferred.
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D/Doctorate|
|Key Skills||Copy editing Language Editor Proof Reading English savvy Manuscript publications Copy Editor|
|Address||Talent Zone Consultant, Sampige Road|
(16)Content WritingView More