Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
- Perform all duties of Inshoppers and drivers.
- Manages a staff of approximately 3 to 10 employees. Assigns,
oversees and evaluates work. Recommends promotion, transfer, or
termination of employees based on performance.
- Provides on the job training for new employees.
- Delegates and is responsible for the ordering, receipt, storage and
issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning, and paper supplies
for the unit to ensure a minimum loss from waste or theft.
- Assists in the supervision of the preparation, sales and service of
- Forecasts food items. Estimates what amount of each food item will
be consumed per shift.
- Supervises food preparation and service operations while on duty.
Assists inshoppers during rush periods to ensure the maintenance of
- Assists inshoppers in greeting customers, taking orders, using the
cash register, assembling orders and checking for completeness and
- Ensure that every customer receives world class customer services.
- Route deliveries and serve drivers to maximize delivery business
- Completes daily food preparation (opening procedures, production ).
- Completes Closing Procedures.
- Executes systems and procedures with 100% integrity and
- Completes daily and weekly paperwork.
- Responsible for 100% of the cash drawers at all times during the
- Receives and stores product.
- Audits previous shift’s systems and procedures for 100% integrity
- Completes preventive maintenance and upkeep on store’s
equipment and supplies.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to communicate, read and write the English language
fluently and clearly.
- Position requires bending, reaching, stooping, climbing, repetitive
motions, cognitive skills, lifting up to 50 pounds, standing and
moving about the unit the entire workday.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the stamina
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Restaurants / Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Guest Relation Executive sales manager|
(16)Content WritingView More