Position Name : Electronics Hardware Engineer
Package : Best in Industry
In this new role, Essentially the requirement is that the Electronics circuit Design engineer will be mid-senior level working with the Senior design engineer/manager and support in reviewing highly complex circuits, make changes to circuits if necessary, write test procedures, check board layout, have experience in use of PADS or similar tool.
The requirement is for long term ( at least 2-3 years).
· Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
· At least 4-6 years of experience in electronic product design
· Experience in printed circuit board assembly DFX
· Experience in design for EMC, ESD, and Ethernet compliance.
· Proven skills with common test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators
· PADS schematic capture experience
· Hands-on PC board build, test, and modification skills
· Experience using microcontroller emulators and debuggers
· Ability to work independently within a team-oriented environment.
· Time management and organizational skills with an ability to balance multiple priorities
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to self-manage and exhibit grace under pressure
|Experience||2 - 6 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||electronics engineering electronics engineer|