Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1. Maintain Internal Controls to Ensure Accounting Activities are in Accordance with
regulatory and Company Policies and Procedures.
2. Interact with other Departments On Special Projects as Need ed. Identify and Implement
changes to Continually Improve the Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Accuracy of Operations
and Financial Reporting, and Support New Investment Initiatives Undertaken By the
3. Manage the Assets, Obligations, and Cash Flows Of the Business.
4. Manage the Treasury Function and Daily Cash Requirements.
5. Coordinate Local Tax Filing. Review and Handle Tax Structure. Review Intercompany
agreement and Cost - Plus Mark - Up.
6. Formulate, Establish, and Maintain Accounting Policies, Procedures, and Systems to
ensure Accurate and Timely Reporting.
7. Provide Timely Monthly Financials Reporting Package. Financials to Be Prepared for India
8. Audit, Taxation, Corporate Affairs, Etc in Compliance with the Indian Accounting
standards, Companies act and Income Tax Act
9. Keep Abreast of Changes in Financial Regulations and Legislation.
1. with Chartered Accountant Final is a Priority.
2. with Nbfc Industry Related Work Experience is a Priority.
3. Bachelors or Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance, and Charter Accountant or
4. 5 - 10 Years of Professional Experience, Including 2+ Years of Experience as a Finance
manager/assistant Finance Manager or Similar Role in a Mid - Market Private Comp any.
5. Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Strong Verbal and Written Skills. Ability to Work
independently in Dynamic, Fast Paced, Environment Where Adaptability.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||12 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / Stock Market / Loan|
|Key Skills||Finance Management tally accounting|
(16)Content WritingView More