Designation : SDET
Our new Linux SDET will be a key member of a development team and will be responsible for troubleshooting and triaging problem reports from our communications system testing process. The successful candidate will have a balance of skills and experience with design and testing of wireless communication systems.
Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes in wireless communications systems.
The specific duties of the position include:
· Build numerous automated tests scripts for existing test harnesses using Cucumber and Ruby.
· Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents.
· Participate in test automation of back offices in a virtual environment.
· Work on defining strategies for functional testing as part of Sprints.
· Test the product and documentation as needed to support the target release schedule.
· Analyze formal test results in order to discover, document and regress defects, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
· Communicate test estimates, test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
· At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent. * (*Will accept a bachelor’s degree equivalency prepared by a qualified credential evaluator)
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in software testing which must include:
7+ years in testing Linux applications (Functional, Inter-Operability, Syste
|Experience||1 - 10 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 13 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Network Administration, Security|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||IT Engineering|