Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Minimum 4 to 5 Years in 800xA DCS engineering, testing,
Duties and responsibilities
• To Lead a team of 10 engineers for developing and delivering assigned DCS project scope.
• To ensure the project deliverables are met in terms of solution, Timeline, quality & budget, while working
with a team of project engineers.
• Carryout independent activities of 800xA Software Development including Control builder M programming
and PG2 Graphics development.
• Experience in engineering, testing, and commissioning of 800xA system for Cement plants.
• In depth Knowledge and hands on experience on AC800M Hardware.
• In depth knowledge and hands on experience on BMI Library for 800xA.
• In depth Knowledge on Cement domain
• Experience in establishing communication using different communication protocols such as Profibus,
Profinet, Modbus etc.
• Interact with customers, contractors, suppliers and attend project meetings, present all technical aspects of
Qualifications & Skills
Minimum Educational Qualification • Graduate/EEE/Instrumental, Electronics and
Technical Knowledge & Skills: • Should have good analytical skills.
• Experience in the complete Project life cycle from Software
Development to Commissioning in the ABB 800xA
• Should be willing to travel to site Pan India for
Software Skills Required: • Strong Knowledge on 800xA DCS System, Microsoft Office,
Excel & Power Points
Communication • Strong English Communication Skills
Experience • Minimum 4 to 5 Years in 800xA DCS engineering, testing,
|Experience||4 - 5 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||DCS Engineer 800xa Abb 800Xa AC800M Hardware Lead Engineer|
|Address||Talent Zone Consultant, Sampige Road|
(16)Content WritingView More