· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Work independently and handle the task effectively
· Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through details report
· Develop and review company policy as per existing laws
· Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations
· Regularly audit company procedures, practices and documents to identify possible weakness or risk as per the laws & regulations
· Ensure concern employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes
· Maintaining proper required documents & approvals as per the existing laws of the related industries
|8 - 9 Years
|2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.
|ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service
|Legal Compliance Officer Legal Advisor
(15)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.