Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Logistics executive Responsibilities.
Works in transportation or warehousing of goods.
Loading and unloading materials for Trucks.
Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
Will able to travel all over Karnataka for Products Delivery.
Logistics executive Requirements:
• Qualification: 10th and 2PUC Pass or fail.
• should know to read and write.
• should be ready to work in team.
• Experience of 0 to 6 months will be added advantage.
• 4 wheeler driving will be added advantage (DL mandate).
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Salary||90 Thousand To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping / Logistic|
|Key Skills||Logistics Executive Warehouse management inventory management|
|Address||Talent Zone Consultant, Sampige Road|
(16)Content WritingView More