Responsible for the Ship’s Necessary Papers When It Comes to Port Requirements.
· Responsible with all the Appropriate Regulations and Requirements Related to the Port
· Responsible to Organize and Coordinates the Port Call, Acting On Behalf of the Owner or Operator of the Vessel
· Ability to Work Independently and to Organize Tasks with Minimum Supervision.
· Should Work Well Under Pressure and Be Able to Face and Overcome Unexpected Obstacles
· all other Duties and Responsibilities Related to the Coordination with the Ports and Vessels Management.
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping / Logistic|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Maritime Agent|
(16)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.