Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Responsibilities Office Administration, Service and Sales Coordination, Dispatch Coordination
1. Daily Morning Meeting with Cse Team with Motivational Talks
2.Discussion with Technical Team On Area of Improvement and Lead Generation
3. Follow Up with Corporate Clients and Key Customer Liasoning
4. Discuss with Business Head for New Initiatives to Improve Services and Sales
5. Stock Check and Update
6. Share Service Quotations to the Clients
7. Follow Up with Existing Clients of New Sales and Services
8. Maintain Amc Tracker and Regular Follow Up.
9. Discuss Recruitment Plan with Business Head and Ensure Required Candidates are Recr
10. Focus On New Avenues to Generate New Leads
11. Fulfil Additional Task as per the Office Requirement.
12. Evening Update Meeting with Cse Team
13. Update Meeting with the Business Head for the Day
qualification -any Graduate
experience -over 20 Years in Branch/regional Administration. Retired Personnel / Defense
personnel (retd) also Considered
|Experience||10 - 20 Years|
|Industry||Front Office / Reception / Computer Operator / Assistant|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Office Administration Service & Sales Coordination Meetings Followups Office Incharge|
(16)Content WritingView More