Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Meeting teams of inventors and understanding the technical aspects of inventions
▪ Conducting comprehensive prior art searches of technical and patent information using
online patent databases and other resources
▪ Provide insightful evaluation and analysis of the results related to novelty and patentability
aspects of inventions
▪ Deliver timely, value-added patent search reports & other analytical reports. Analyze and
summarize search results using scientific knowledge and specialized tools
▪ Mapping of inventions to existing products and technologies to determine similarities and
▪ Formulating strategies to protect Intellectual Property portfolio of the client
▪ Drafting Patent Specifications to be filed before USA, Europe and India
▪ Responding back to the Office Actions and other communication fromPatent Offices
▪ Leadership role (which involves Planning, training and organizing)
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree (BE/B tech and ME/M tech) in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science Engineering.
▪ Flair for research
▪ Good Technical knowledge
▪ Analytical frame of mind
▪ Ability to comprehend complex concepts and employ logical thinking
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills.
▪ Ability to write and think in impeccable English
▪ Capable of working on own initiative as well as in a team environment.
▪ Excellent computer skills. Must be adept at operation /use of computer applications such as MS
office, Internet applications
▪ Self-confidence, integrity, willingness to learn, resourcefulness as well as a proactive and
▪ Must have sound academic credentials
|Experience||8 - 12 Years|
|Salary||18 Lac To 25 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Good Communication skill Patent Manager patent databases Electrical & communication engineer|
|Address||Talent Zone Consultant, Sampige Road|
(16)Content WritingView More