1. Should have Knowledge & Working Experience of Cpc, Consumer Law, Arbitration & Conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Commercial & Consumer Law Etc.
2. Drafting of Agreements, Drafting Suits, Written Statements, Writs, Counter Affidavits, Rejoinders, Appeals, Contempt Petitions, Miscellaneous Applications, Affidavits, Notice Invoking Arbitration, Section 9, 11 & 34 Petitions, Appeals U/s 37 (2) of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, Application U/s 47 and 49 of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 for Enforcement of Foreign Award Statement of Claim.
3. Must have Experience in Initiating/ Defending/ Managing Litigation, with a Keen Aim At Solving Cases (including Frequent Court Visits)
4. Candidate Should have Experience in Handling Both Civil & Commercial, Criminal Matter.
mandatory Skills & Attributes:
1.strategic Thinking - Identifying Risk/ Opportunity Areas and Highlighting Them,
2.presentation and Facilitation Skills - Ability to Drive Meetings, Build Presentations that Interpret the Data, Creating Valuable Business Insights
3. Be Accountable for Projects Assigned, Take Complete Ownership and Drive Projects End to End
4.building Strong Relationships with Stakeholders and Become Integrated Into Their System
5. Experience Working with Business Leaders/ Leadership Groups
|Experience||7 - 10 Years|
|Salary||9 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Legal / Law Services / Judiciary|
|Key Skills||Principal Associate Principal|
(16)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.