Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Title Proposal Engineer- ETP
• Responsible for the preparation and submission of
techno-commercial Proposals and tenders for
various Turnkey projects (STP,WTP,UF,RO).
• Preparation of STP, WTP, ETP, RO, DM plant
• Design of Sewage treatment plants with MBBR, MBR,
• Design of waste water treatment plants
• Responsible for Design, Procurement, Supply,
Installation and Commissioning of various Turnkey
projects in water and waste water treatment.
• Other Responsibilities include cost estimation,
vendor analysis and selection, feasibility, study,
resource allocation etc...
• Selection of rotating equipment’s like pumps,
Blowers, Agitators, Compressors etc…
• Preparation of BOQ.
• Check the G.A. Drawings of all equipment’s given by
• Techno- Commercial discussion with client & client
• Provide the technical support to the site Engineer &
site in – charge.
• Co-ordination with other Engineer Dept. Like
Electrical, Instrumentation & Civil for Finalization of
P & ID and preparation of G.A. Drawings, foundation
Drawings & SLD’S
• Preparation of Electrical Consumption Details
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Cost Estimation Tender Evaluation WWTP etp stp procurement Boq Preparation|
(16)Content WritingView More