Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as supply chain management, international business, or a related discipline.
- Profound knowledge of international trade regulations, customs procedures, and import logistics.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain supplier relationships.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and project management capabilities.
- Proficiency in using import-related software, databases, and tools.
- Familiarity with construction materials and their quality standards.
Experience in sourcing and importing construction materials is a plus
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Salary||80 Thousand To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Supply Chain / Purchase / Procurement|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Supply Chain Manager Export & Import Manager Negotiation documentation shipping co-ordination quality control inspection Inventory Manager Cost Analysis Market Research Analyst Purchase Coordinator|
(16)Content WritingView More