Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Brand Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Is the brand champion and expert while ensuring brand integrity in all
• Plans, implements, and executes successful consumer and trade marketing
programs (including brand strategic planning, market positioning, pricing,
• Contributes to annual brand planning process.
• Sets brand planning calendar, coordinates cross-functional activities and
planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all
• Leads the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing
year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, fan
conventions, and other marketing vehicles.
• Utilizes category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and
drive innovation in product development as well as marketing initiatives.
• Collaborates with sales team for specific strategies for clients.
• Represents the company and provides support as needed at various trade
shows and conventions.
• Plans and executes events and promotions within fan communities.
• Provides reporting to allow proper measurement of marketing activities and
strategic recommendations based on analysis of ongoing trade and consumer
• Monitors product catalog compliance and testing reports.
• Performs other duties as necessary to support the objectives of division and
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||25 Lac To 40 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Brand Activation Integrated Marketing Communication Consumer Research Brand Strategy|
(16)Content WritingView More