Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
pEVA is looking for passionate sales professionals with a demonstrated history in sales,
team management & P&L delivery. If you are a top-notch executive in setting sales
goals for the company and work towards achieving them by building rapport with
customers and selling high-ended training programs globally - this is the job for you!
• Managing candidate’s journey from lead generation to completion of the training
• Researching prospects and generating leads
• Handling multiple channels to process the sales pipeline
• Maintaining and monitoring CRM, webinars, and overall sales
• Analyzing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands, and
competition with the marketing team
• Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow-up
• Achieving KPIs set by the Manager
• Understanding the competitive landscape and market trends of the Ed-Tech
Industry specifically EV Training.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience within a Business Development (B2B) or Sales/
Key Account Management role, ideally within the Ed-Tech industry
• Good communication and proficiency in the English language
• Past experience in consultative sales
• Have handled product lines end to end (preferably from BPO/Ed-tech industry)
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||sales Sales Executive B2B Sales Executive EV Training business development webinars CRM Overall sales pre sales post sales Achieving KPIs Ed-Tech Key Account Management|
|Address||Talent Zone Consultant, Sampige Road|
(16)Content WritingView More