• You will be working at client project as well as internal asset development as required and will responsiblity to develop the Wipro Digital
• Transformation asset and manage the delivery of these assets for clients.
• Coordinate and motivate multi-disciplinary teams, with both the knowledge and experience to support and guide as needed
• Work with product owners & Cross asset lead at offshore to build and iterate their product road maps to meet the needs of evolving priorities and help them to maintain a healthy and appropriate product backlog.
• Work with product owners and the delivery team to establish a pace that drives consistent and healthy throughput, set and manage common priorities, remove blockers and impediments, and surface inter-dependencies
• Facilitate stand ups, agile/ scrum ceremonies, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assist with internal and external communication as required
Qualifications & Experience :
• Experience in delivery management of digital projects as part of a small, multi-disciplinary, and agile team
• Strong communicator, highly articulate, and extensive experience of writing effective user stories with associated acceptance criteria
• Ability to translate and present complex data as actionable insights to colleagues and clients at all levels
• Agile thought leader and advocate, with at least 5 years’ experience in delivery management/scrum master role, across a range of agile methodologies; i.e. Scrum, XP, Kanban
• Scum Master certification e.g. Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
• A good understanding of digital technologies and platforms esp. Azure DevOps for Pipeline.
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Good Communication Scrum Master Agile Coach Scrum Agile methodology Azure Developer web developer|
|Address||Talent Zone Consultant, Sampige Road|