Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1. Architect and build/theme custom Drupal 7/8 CMS, custom templating
and theme layer.
2. Implementing new Drupal features and functionality through updates
to existing modules, system and platform updates,
and new module creation.
3. Follow established coding standards, testing protocols, code reviews
and implementation timelines.
4. Experience in configuring load balancers with NGNIX servers.
5. Familiar to handle Mamche cache / Redis caching and Should know
how to debug/troubleshoot for memory leaks.
6. Familiar with PHP-FPM and configuring reverse proxy with ngnix.
7. Configuring load blancers on ngnix / AWS, also familiar with clustering.
8. Good hands on with aws micro services and developing ETL for micro
services5. Maintain in-depth technical knowledge of Web Services
platforms including Drupal.
9. Working experience with REST/SOAP API and Drupal modules like Services, OAuth, Commerce, Translation.
10. Proven software development experience in PHP.
11. Understanding of open source projects like Drupal,
Wordpress, Magento etc.
12. Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML,
13. Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools
and of developing web services.
14. Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc).
15. Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to
develop new bold ideas.
16. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
17. Verifiable references needed.
|Experience||8 - 15 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 13 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - QA / Testing / Documentation|
|Key Skills||new Drupal features Testing in-depth technical knowledge REST/SOAP API and Drupal modules|
(16)Content WritingView More