Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of
symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives;
checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
• Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining
provisions and exclusions.
• Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's
payment, including deductibles.
• Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as
well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service
• Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle;
obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone
numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary
• Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and
different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Arch, B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Develops estimates costing materials supplies calculating|
Talent Zone Consultant
|About Company||TALENT ZONE Consultants is known for offering best recruitment solutions in Bangalore includes Outsourcing Services, HR Consultancy in Bangalore, Campus ...|
|Address||Talent Zone Consultant, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram Bangalore|