Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
STP / ETP – SERVICE ENGINEER:
1. Responsible for overall service of different types of water wastewater treatment plants i.e. ETP, STP, WTP, RO, DM Plant, etc.
2. Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs
3. Provide high-level technical support to customers
4. Organising routine servicing schedules
5. Servicing of the electro-mechanical system
6. Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
7. Able to install fit repaired new parts
8. Carrying out quality inspections
9. Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
10. Faults analytical capability with route cause and fault fixing/correction ability or arranging for replacements with specific feedback
11. Knowledge of Blowers servicing and pump servicing.
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||stp Operation Executive maintenance Service Executive etp RO Plant Operator Service Engineer|
(16)Content WritingView More