Work with agency principal and clients on strategic positioning and planning
· Guide clients in branding, positioning and marketing implementation
· Write marketing plans including strategic analysis, competition, positioning, messaging, tactics and budget
· Research industries and markets to identify growth opportunities for clients
· Recommend and lead approach for primary and secondary research to support client branding projects
· Write brand stories, positioning statements and brand messaging statements
· Assist principal on responding to new business opportunities including researching companies and industries, writing proposals, preparing presentations and other new business efforts
· Participate in business development presentations and meetings as appropriate
· Actively presents ideas to expand service offering and enhance positioning of the firm
· Mentor, coach, and develop team to their fullest potential, and provide challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business and strategic marketing
· Strong strategic thinking, consulting skills and ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget
· Strong, demonstrated understanding of client service
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and should be able to communicate at all levels of an organization
· Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
· Knowledge in Digital Marketing is a must
|2 - 4 Years
|3 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.
|Media / Entertainment / TV / Films / Production / Broadcasting
|Social Media online marketing internet marketing
(15)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.