Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
- Responsible for understanding the architecture and design of components and work in its end-to-end context.
- Develop and execute product / feature specification test plans.
- Aiding development of software test automation tool that interacts with switches and routers.
- Review and provide input to the product requirements and feature specifications, as a representative on a cross-functional team.
- Provide technical mentorship to junior engineers, provide necessary help to teammates.
- Working knowledge of IP networking: Switching, Routing, and network standards from layer 1 on up through transport and application layers.
- Experienced in Network Protocol testing – VLAN, RSTP, IGMP, IEEE802.1X, SNMP, NTP, Static/Dynamic routing, QoS…etc.
- Good understanding of Linux (or any) OS internals.
- Good understanding of various management interfaces to configure network devices.
- Working knowledge in Software engineering practices, Software Testing methodologies, Agile/Scrum based software development model.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Develop test cases and test automation using programming languages like Perl, Python or similar.
- RTOS experience – Free RTOS, VxWorks, QNX, MQX or any other RTOS.
- Understanding of Serial Communication protocols like I2C, UART, RS232 …etc.
- Good understanding of Internet Security protocols like IPsec-VPN, TLS, Radius, Firewalls.
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - QA / Testing / Documentation|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Ip Networking Network Protocol Testing Software Testing|
(16)Content WritingView More