• To control and allocate the flow of work through the workshop to make the best use of staff,
equipment and other resources.
• To ensure that vehicles are maintained and cleaned on a daily basis and there are sufficient
vehicles to meet business requirements, in particular the morning run out.
• To ensure that engineering lost mileage is kept to a minimum and take appropriate, hands-on
corrective action where required including carrying out mechanical repairs when required.
• To ensure that vehicles are serviced in accordance with departmental service standards.
• To ensure that pro-active planned maintenance is carried out on vehicles to prevent problems
• To ensure that any PSV testing failures are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
• To ensure that the workshop housekeeping and operating practices are of a high standard and that
special tools and equipment is well maintained.
• To ensure that each vehicle has a full documented history of work carried out to satisfy DVSA and
• To act as a technical expert in the Workshop, advising staff on tasks and sharing knowledge, for
example through regular toolbox talks.
• To implement management decision
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Salary||90 Thousand To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Tech/B.E, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||vehicles are serviced PSV testing failures advising staff on tasks sharing knowledge|
Talent Zone Consultant
|About Company||TALENT ZONE Consultants is known for offering best recruitment solutions in Bangalore includes Outsourcing Services, HR Consultancy in Bangalore, Campus ...|
|Address||Talent Zone Consultant, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram Bangalore|