1) Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
2) Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax
3) Plan the contents of publications according to the publication\'s style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
4) Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
5) Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication production.
6) Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and confer with authors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication.
7) Make manuscript acceptance or revision recommendations to the publisher.Mandatorily must have experience in Language Editing, Level-2, Medical Journal and also knowledge about QC. Able to perform edit/proofread independently and make the work done by the team members delivery ready
BA, BSc, MSc. or PhD. especially english savvy candidates with English, journalism, or Science
Excellent written communication skills
Ability to structure sentences well.Good communication skills; team player; problem-solving skills; proactive and innovative
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Content Writing / Journalism / Editing|
|Work Experience||2 Years|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Post Graduate Diploma|
Talent Zone Consultant
|About Company||TALENT ZONE Consultants is known for offering best recruitment solutions in Bangalore includes Outsourcing Services, HR Consultancy in Bangalore|
|Address||Sampige Road, Malleshwaram Bangalore|